Simply put, E-transcript greatly surpasses the functionality of a traditional ASCII file. E-transcript is easier to use because the receiver does not require any special software to open, browse, search or print the transcript – all you need is a free E-transcript viewer. We can send you E-transcript files in “.EXE” format with the E-transcript viewer embedded – or in the firewall-friendly “.PTX” file so law firms can download a free viewer separately. Each E-transcript has guaranteed page and line integrity and comes as read-only, accurate, encrypted, virus and password-protected transcript. In addition, the E-transcript program allows us to create condensed transcripts and word indexes.
"Jamie is a consummate professional who takes pride in her work. I wholeheartedly recommend Jamie. She is reliable and competent. Her work product is always timely. Jamie will take the extra step to make sure she is available when you need her."
Bill Stagg | Director, Durio, McGoffin, Stagg & Ackermann, PC
"Working with Jamie is always a good experience. Jamie is punctual and professional. I would definitely recommend her. She's very reliable. There are never any glitches or problems with Jamie's services."
John Galloway | Director, Galloway, Johnson, Tompkins, Burr, and Smith A PLC
"I have known Jamie Roy for some years now. I have always found her to be a dedicated and competent court reporter. She is courteous and professional to attorneys and witnesses alike. Her transcripts are accurate and timely delivered. I would recommend Jamie to anyone needing a good court reporter."
Victor A. Dubuclet, III | Attorney at Law
"I find working with Jamie to be most pleasurable and professional. She is always available, even on the latest of notice, punctual and delivers her transcripts promptly. I would most definitely recommend Jamie to any other attorneys seeking court reporting services, as she has always satisfied my needs."
John A Mouton III | Attorney at Law
- Printing Power – Recipients may print single transcripts, condensed transcripts and word indexes.
- Value-Added Format – Time spent digesting and summarizing transcripts is reduced by using the Hyperlinked Word Index. The interactive key word is electronically linked to page and line numbers in the transcript.
- Easy and Accurate Citations – Text can be copied directly from the E-transcript viewer and pasted elsewhere. The pasted citation automatically includes the deponent name, date, page and line summary and the formatted text.
- Export Flexibility – Users can save an E-transcript into a third-party word processing or litigation support package.
- Guaranteed Page and Line Integrity – E-transcript files eliminate frustration by guaranteeing 100% page and line integrity between ASCII and hard copy transcripts.
Jamie A. Roy provides clients with a free transcript viewer for viewing transcripts, exhibits and document files prepared by our firm. We also utilize a secure server that is password protected for added security.
Contact us to be assigned a password to begin downloading your transcripts. You can download a free viewer by clicking the link below.
Based in Lafayette, Louisiana, we serve the entire Acadiana region and most of south central Louisiana including the following areas: Lafayette, Abbeville, Broussard, Crowley, Rayne, Eunice, Church Point, Ville Platte, Breaux Bridge, Carencro, Jennings, Lake Charles, Alexandria, New Iberia, Opelousas, New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Marksville, Morgan City and Houma.